|CINF Chair||chair AT acscinf.org|
|CINF Secretary||secretary AT acscinf.org|
|CINF Treasurer||treasurer AT acscinf.org|
|CINF Webmaster||webmaster AT acscinf.org|
|Audit Committee Chair||audit AT acscinf.org|
|Awards Committee Chair||awards AT acscinf.org|
|Careers Committee Chair||careers AT acscinf.org|
|Education Committee Chair||education AT acscinf.org|
|Finance Committee Chair||finance AT acscinf.org|
|Fundraising Committee Chair||sponsorship AT acscinf.org|
|Membership Committee Chair||membership AT acscinf.org|
|Nominating Committee Chair||nominating AT acscinf.org|
|Procedures Committee Chair||procedures AT acscinf.org|
|Program Committee Chair||program AT acscinf.org|
|Publications Committee Chair||publications AT acscinf.org|
|Tellers Committee Chair||tellers AT acscinf.org|
**Emails to the following addresses are automatically forwarded to the the current occupant of that position.
Notes to members
You may request a CINF email account, if any of the following applies:
- You are currently an officer or functionary of the Division.
- You coordinate an officially recognized team serving the Division and need group email or calendaring through the CINF web.
- Each email account is assigned a unique user ID and password.
- Only the requestor/assignee of any email account may request that the webmaster change the password.
- The account persists for the business life of the function for which it is intended.
- Email accounts are somewhat limited and will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Document retention policy: 6 months. Please locally archive or delete all older email/files, or contact the webmaster to incorporate Division-related files of importance into the appropriate location in the Division web.
To apply for a CINF email account, please forward to the CINF webmaster your:
- full name and contact info, including email(s) and phone(s)
- current CINF position or function; otherwise, your justification for a CINF email account.
- preference for User ID, if available