Current CINF Functionaries have web-based team services and sites to Microsoft Office System and other desktop programs. These services facilitate development and marketing of Division-related business and publications.
Windows SharePoint Services:
- enables users to locate distributed information quickly and efficiently, as well as connect to and work with others more productively.
- includes IT resources such as portals, team workspaces, e-mail, presence awareness, and Web-based conferencing
The following accounts have been established:
|audit AT acscinf.org||Jody Kempf|
|awards AT acscinf.org||Phil J. McHale|
|careers AT acscinf.org||Patricia Meindl|
|chair AT acscinf.org||Gregory M. Banik|
|councilor AT acscinf.org||Bonnie Lawlor|
|education AT acscinf.org|
|fundraising AT acscinf.org|
|membership AT acscinf.org||Jan Carver|
|nominating AT acscinf.org|
|procedures AT acscinf.org||Susanne Redalje|
|program AT acscinf.org||Rachelle Bienstock|
|publications AT acscinf.org||William G. Town|
|secretary AT acscinf.org||Leah R. Solla|
|stratplan AT acscinf.org||Pamela J. Scott|
|treasurer AT acscinf.org||Meghan Lafferty|
|webmaster AT acscinf.org||Danielle Dennie|
- If you are a member of a committee and need to collaborate on a project, please see your committee chair for access.
- If you are a(n alternate) councilor, then one general account is established for you all, under the contact listed in the table above.
- If you are a current CINF functionary and are unfamiliar with SharePoint access and use, please contact the Webmaster for further instructions.
Microsoft has designed SharePoint to be user-friendly and intuitively obvious. Their On-line help screens and tutorials provide additional support for the novice.
If you need additional instruction in using SharePoint, the webmaster can work with our Education Committee to provide this assistance or materials. SharePoint is currently used by many industries and is an industry standard for collaborative computing in the workplace.