Val Metanomski Meritorious Service Award
To recognize outstanding contributions to the Division.
Members of the Division who:
- have made outstanding contributions to the Division over the years, or
- deserve recognition for specific activities benefiting the Division
The current Chair, Chair-Elect, Treasurer, and Secretary are ineligible to receive this award.
The award may be given to more than one person a year.
Nature of the Award
An engraved plaque or a framed certificate.
- A call for nominations will be published in printed and electronic publications for the Division and on the CINF Web site.
- Nominations may be submitted by email, with a deadline of March 1st of the year in which the award is presented, to the Awards Committee:
- The Awards Committee will receive nominations and select award winner(s).
- The Chair of the Division will notify the winner(s).
- The award will be presented at the Division luncheon at the fall National Meeting.
- A press release will be prepared by the Awards Committee and will be sent by the Awards Committee to the same printed and electronic venues as other Division award announcements.
Membership in the Division and outstanding contributions to the Division. For example, continuing leadership of the Division in a particular area or sustained active contribution to major tasks over many years. Nominations should document these contributions and be supported by three seconding letters.
|2012||Wendy Warr||Press release|
|2010||Svetla Baykoucheva||Press release|
|2009||Eileen Shanbrom||Press release|
|2006||Bonnie Lawlor||Press release|
|1992||W. Val. Metanomski|